October 20, 2006

Day 6 - Resting on Laurels

It's Friday - I've spent most of the week caught up in the confusion buzz of affiliate marketing, trying to find ideas, leads, paths, directions, light at the end of the tunnel. I have found much and achieved very very little. My regular job (the game design one) is falling behind a bit, so I decide to spend the day in the game doing catch-up work and bug resolution. Ironically, I get more done in a single day there than I have during the entire week of affiliate marketing racetrack.

I do a quick calculation on my situation to date...

So far I've spent $0.
My revenue is at $0.
I have 2 hits on a Clickbank page (I still think one must be my mom...)
I have 57 views of my Too-Simple Chili Relleno Casserole recipe.
I have 5 views of my Too-Simple Time Creation recipe.
I have 3 views of my Too-Simple Teensy Toffee Treasures recipe.
I have 1 view of my Too-Simple Clutter Confrontation page.

I have successfully not spent about $2900 on hidden secrets and ultimate authorities.
I have successfully not signed up for approximately $7800 in seminars and gurus.