October 23, 2006

Day 9 - I Resolve To...

Today I find a great motivator, encourager to forward momentum. I have a set of links that I open every single morning, rain or shine. I add the Commission Junction and Project X sites to this stack of morning openers along with my stock market reports, CNN, mailcenters, etc. Each day I am rereading the Projcet X PDF and learning more. From what I'm seeing, this report and ebook are definitely worth their weight in gold, although I refuse to crow until I actually make something happen by following all the instructions.

Instead of tossing 'junk' emails into the gaping maw of oblivion, I begin to print them out, marker in hand, and separate them into components, evaluating them to see just what it is about them that I did or did not like. I'm finding patterns and trends, and an emptier virtual waste basket. My real one, however, is starting to fill up with scraps and shreds - I guess spam in real life is just as bad as spam on my desktop...